Wheel of Fortune (Official) - Endless Word Puzzles from America's #1 TV Game Show app for iPhone and iPad
Celebrate over 30 years of Wheel of Fortune – it’s a new spin on America’s #1 Game show, more fun and easy to play than ever before. Step up to the wheel and take a spin! With over 1,000 puzzles from official show writers and a variety of gameplay modes, you will feel like a real contestant!
• Meet Pat Sajak: Take the stage with Pat Sajak as your host! Watch his style change as you travel back through three decades of Wheel of Fortune.
• Play Solo: Test your puzzle-solving skills while Pat takes you through an immersive Single Player story mode that travels back through Wheel of Fortune’s iconic 30-year history. Unlock new levels and avatar items by showcasing your Wheel of Fortune skills!
• Play Friends: Challenge your friends and family across social networks and play your games anytime, anywhere with this all-new multiplayer mode. Or, play in person with Pass & Play.
• Add More Themes: Want even more Wheel of Fortune? Head to the in-game shop to purchase and download more puzzles and avatar items! Dress up like a monster or get ready for a night on the town, then challenge your friends to take a spin!
• Unlock Achievements: Show off your skills and collect Achievements just by playing Wheel of Fortune! Can you collect them all?
• Customize Your Style: Personalize your in-game avatar with tons of clothing and accessory options! Unlock more themed avatar loot to change your look as you progress.
If you have issues, questions, or comments please email us at email@example.com. We want to hear directly from you!
Pros and cons of Wheel of Fortune (Official) - Endless Word Puzzles from America's #1 TV Game Show app for iPhone and iPad
Wheel of Fortune (Official) - Endless Word Puzzles from America's #1 TV Game Show app good for
Amazing game. Challenging for the brain,everybody needs it. BUY IT!!!!!!
Far more true to the TV version than the free app is, but actually less fun to play because its soooooo slow (about the same as watching it on TV).
Great game, love playing it.Also would like to add , that I have a little problem with the show powering off in the middle of the game, sometimes. I can get it back with a touch of the reset button though. Great game ,.Hope it can be fixed eventually.Still a great game.
I like the game a lot. Its nice to be able to skip through Pat talking and the other players turns. I wish there was an option to just do bonus round puzzles. I hope something like that will be added eventually. That part of the game is my favourite. Thank you!
I got it thinking it would connect with chromecast, but it doesnt :(
It is a great way to relax and have fun. It is very life like in many ways making you feel like a contestant on the show.
Some bad moments
The multi-player mode is ridiculous. You have to wait your opponent without seeing the game. Theres no option to save the username and password, I always have to put it every time I get in. Come on Sony Id appreciate if you give back my money.
Give us the option of turning off the obnoxious music please!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also frustrated that notifications dont work on my iPod 6 or my sisters iPhone 6. (Yes they are turned on) If ever a game should have notifications working this one is it because of the rapid back and forth. When a game is this pricey I expect it to work well. Thanks!
Good app but I won the million dollar wedge, never lost it and won the bonus round. However the million wedge was never mentioned again or reflected in my score. Way to ruin the thrill.
This game is so slow that I was bored after round one. I forced myself to play one whole game but it will likely be my last until the speed issue if fixed. The concept is good and it stays true to the TV show but I dont want to watch every spin and every conversation between host and contestants. Please fix the speed and I will upgrade my rating.
I used to watch this game on TV, and I wanted to play it on my iphone, but there are no rules stated anywhere in the game. There are no "how to play" anywhere in the game. I always get passer by the other players because I dont know where to click...
Too bad, its a bad game.
The game was ok but the silent pauses between each play broke up the flow of the game for me, it would have been nice to pick up the pace a little. As well as during the final round when youre throwing out guesses in a speed round there is no way to delete a letter you throw up there and start over quickly.